Current Employment Vacancies
Closing Date Open to ongoing submissions.
Employment Application Process
All applications for employment with Damascus College should include the following four items:
- A completed staff application form:
Application for Employment (127 KB)
- A covering letter addressed to Mr Matthew Byrne, Principal
- A copy of your current Curriculum Vitae (including the contact details of 3 referees) and
- A document containing detail ed responses to the Selection Criteria.
The Selection Criteria will form part of the position description or role outline, located within the ‘Employment Vacancy’ advertisement.
Applications should be forwarded to:HR Manager
1412 Geelong Road
Mt Clear VIC 3350
OR Email your completed application documents to: firstname.lastname@example.org
During the recruitment process, all applicants will be required to provide the following:
- Evidence of eligibility to work in Australia
- Proof of identification
- A Child Safety Declaration
- Evidence of current VIT registration or
- Evidence or agree to undertake a Working With Children Check for non-teaching positions
All staff members at Damascus College are expected to support the Catholic ethos and the Vision of the College as follows:
Damascus College is a dynamic Christ-centred learning community that values each member, and is committed to inspiring and challenging students to reach their potential and contribute confidently to the global community.
Should you require any further information about employment at Damascus College, please contact the HR Manager at 03 5337 2222 or email at email@example.com