Wellbeing Guest Speaker - for all students & parents
Damascus has arranged for guest speaker, Liz O’Brien, to visit the College on Thursday 30th May and Wednesday 26th June at 7pm to conduct the Health Enhancement for Living Program for our students and their parents.
We are running the same program on both days, so you can choose the date that best suits you. It’s not compulsory for students to attend, but we think it will be a great session for students and parents.
The one hour FREE session will look at:
• Quick and effective ways to help reduce and manage stress
• The role of healthy habits (sleep, nutrition, exercise) in supporting optimum performance and health
• How stress affects the brain
• How stress affects physical and mental health
• The relationship between stress, attention/focus and performance
There are only 100 places available at each session, so click on the link below to book your place (this is a free event):
If you have any queries about this program, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org