As a College we celebrate diversity amongst our student population, and in line with our communication to families at the beginning of this year, Damascus College has broadened the availability of pants and shorts to both male and female students, and the new female uniform items will be available for purchase in Term 2 2020 and beyond.
Below are the uniform additions and alterations:
Winter: Term 2 2020 and 3 2020
• dark grey pants for all students
• black belt for all students – must be worn with pants
• grey socks for all students – must be worn with pants
Summer: Terms 4 2020 and 1 2021
• dark grey shorts for female students
• yellow short-sleeve shirt for female students – must be tucked in
• black belt for all students – must be worn with shorts
• sock colour for female students wearing shorts - TBA
• darker grey pants for male students (winter uniform)
Please note that the new female uniform items including pants, shorts and belts will ONLY be available from Crockers Schoolwear, located at 4 Armstrong Street North, Ballarat. At this stage Dobsons Uniform Shop will not stock the female pants, shorts and belt.
Both uniform shops are keen to support our families during this uncertain time. Please note the below restrictions for entering the shops and purchasing uniform items during Term 2, taking into account social distancing rules.
Term 2 Uniform Shop Opening Hours:
• Crockers Schoolwear – 4 Armstrong Street North, Ballarat
o Open Monday 11th to Friday 15th May, 10am – 3pm,
o Monday 18th May onwards, Open 10am to 5pm Monday to Friday, and Saturday 9am – 12pm from Saturday 23rd May
o Limiting the number of customers in store to three groups at any one time. Online orders can be placed by email to email@example.com
• Dobsons Uniform shop – on Damascus College campus, 1412 Geelong Rd, Mt Clear
o Will open Monday 18th May. Adjusted Trading Hours as follows:- 10am - 3pm daily - As of Tuesday June 9th usual hours will recommence.
o Limit of 1 or 2 families in store at any one time, due to social distancing
It would be appreciated if customers could pay for their purchases by eftpos/credit card