Shining Light Award for Inspiring Alumni
Damascus College and its foundation colleges, Sacred Heart, St Paul’s and St Martin’s in the Pines value the contributions and achievements of all its alumni.
Anyone can submit a nominee for The Shining Light Award based on the following criteria:
1. The recipient must be a Damascus College Alumni, living or dead.
2. Be successful in their chosen field as demonstrated by positions held, achievements, qualifications, awards/prizes/scholarships and length of service.
4. The work/actions of their chosen field support and uphold Social Justice and Christian Values.
5. The alumni has made contributions or supported the College and global community in ways that are inspirational or motivational.
• Service to the global community
• Faith Development
Nominations must be submitted on the nomination form and include supporting documentation and relevant evidence. The nomination form may be completed online and submitted electronically or printed and mailed in.
Shining Light Award Nomination Form (1450 KB)
Please return completed nominations to:
Alumni & Development Officer
1412 Geelong Road • Mt Clear • VIC 3350
The winners will be notified by July 2019 and the production of the video will commence. The recipients will be informed of the induction date.
The winners will receive:
• A 3-5 minute inspirational Biopic/Documentary video that will be made/filmed by the College
• Award trophy and certificate for display
• Name and award category listed on Honour Board displayed at Damascus College
• Gift from the College
• Formally inducted and celebrated at a Damascus College event
Alumni at Damascus College are defined as past students and staff of Damascus College and its foundation colleges, Sacred Heart, St Paul’s and St Martin’s in the Pines.